Hibernate cant see the created table in HSQLDB2014-01-20 hsqldb
I am new to using Hibernate and HSQLDB .i have created a table and it is being displayed in the eclipse console as
create table Employee (empId integer not null, empname varchar(255), primary key (empId)) 14:15:57,205 DEBUG SchemaExport:377 - create table Employee (empId integer not null, empname varchar(255), primary key (empId)) 14:15:57,206 INFO SchemaExport:268 - schema export complete 14:15:57,209 INFO DriverManagerConnectionProvider:170 - cleaning up connection pool: jdbc:hsqldb:C:\Users\krishna\Desktop\hsqldb-2.2.6
However when i try to see the table in HSQLDB i am getting an error saying user lacks previlige or object not found:Employee
For connecting to HSQLDB I have given the url jdbc:hsqldb:C:\Users\krishna\Desktop\hsqldb-2.2.6
i am able too ping to the DB from eclipse.
This method of access is not suitable for concurrent access from the program and IDE if they are not the same Java process.
For development, it is recommended to run the HSQLDB Server on your machine with a simple command. You then connect to the server using a URL such as
jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/test from your program as well as the IDE. The server.properties file should include the lines that contain the real file URL to the database. See the Guide:
- How can I see table structure in HSQLDB?
- How to see all the tables in an HSQLDB database?
- Jboss server hangs when it try to obtain a connection from HypersonicDB data source
- Hibernate hangs at schema export
- Error while inserting/selecting in database , using hsqldb (hsqldb-20130206.203335-33) with hibernate3.1.3
- Spring jdbc:initialize-database not working
- Performance issue with WHERE and ORDER BY in HSQLDB
- HSQLDB with mssql keywords table name