How to create table if not exists with HSQLDB2014-02-17 hsqldb create-table
I'm using HSQLDB for persisting a small data, in my query I want to create tables at first time and if they are not exist anymore.
However with HSQLDB I cannot execute the query "CREATE TABLE XYS IF NOT EXISTS" like other dbms like mysql or mssql.
Please give me solution for this case.
HSQLDB supports the syntax like the example below:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS xyx (a int, b varchar(10))
The syntax is supported by recent HSQLDB 2.3.X versions.
- HSQLDB: How to create a table with size larger than heap space?
- Create a temporary table in a SELECT statement without a separate CREATE TABLE
- How to create a persistence HSQL database?
- How to load mysql dump to hsqldb database?
- How to query database tables using Slick and HSQLDB?
- how to execute a nested query in SPring HSQLDB
- HSQLDB clear table data after restart
- Running a script to create tables with HSQLDB
- Using a full outer join in HSQLDB
- HSQLDB - Changing table mode