spring boot hsqldb details2019-02-08 spring-boot hsqldb
I have created two spring boot microservices for experimenting purposes, both use hsqldb. Is there a way to see the hsqldb details like what is the name of the db that spring boot created, username, password, what tables are there in each one and to query those tables.
You can use the built-in SQL functions and INFORMATION_SCHEMA views in HSQLDB to check these properties. See the Guide http://hsqldb.org/doc/2.0/guide/
But the quick and easy way is to use a
file: database connection and check the
*.script file of the database, which contains SQL statements that set the properties and create the tables.
- How to configure port for a Spring Boot application
- Override default Spring-Boot application.properties settings in Junit Test
- Difference between Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- What is username and password when starting Spring Boot with Tomcat?
- What is the purpose of mvnw and mvnw.cmd files?
- Spring Boot - parent pom when you already have a parent pom
- Connect HSQLDB Server
- Spring JPA Hsqldb persistence
- Unable to access HSQLDB database in spring-boot application using Hibernate