How to replicate data from SQL Server to Firebase and vice versa?2020-03-26 sql-server database firebase
Is there a way to replicate data from SQL Server to Firebase in a certain case where user pushes a button in a mobile app, data from SQL Server is updated, data from Firebase is updated.
Without coding but through the use of the databases itself or other open source technologies out there?
I've had an idea how to do it through coding, but I still want to explore other options.
You can also suggest some coding suggestions regarding data syncing between the two databases.
- How do I UPDATE from a SELECT in SQL Server?
- Add a column with a default value to an existing table in SQL Server
- Check if table exists in SQL Server
- How to return only the Date from a SQL Server DateTime datatype
- How to concatenate text from multiple rows into a single text string in SQL server?
- How to check if a column exists in a SQL Server table?
- How to Delete using INNER JOIN with SQL Server?
- LEFT JOIN vs. LEFT OUTER JOIN in SQL Server