How to copy files from a remote server using shell scripting and crontab?2020-03-26 cron scp
And also I have to give the password in the script file. Can we use sshpass to do this, if yes then how??
- Restarting cron after changing crontab file?
- scp with port number specified
- How to copy a file to a remote server in Python using SCP or SSH?
- How do I escape spaces in path for scp copy in Linux?
- How to simulate the environment cron executes a script with?
- scp (secure copy) to ec2 instance without password
- Automate scp file transfer using a shell script
- Using scp to copy a file to Amazon EC2 instance?
- How do I list all cron jobs for all users?