Is it possible to open Location permission screen programatically in Android?2020-03-27 android android-intent permissions
After a user clicks a button, I need to open the settings on the screen with a list of apps that have access to the location.
I didn't find it in the list of constants for intent: https://developer.android.com/reference/android/provider/Settings nor in Settings in provider.
Does it mean that it is not possible by the Intent? If so, is there some other way?
Please note that How to programmatically open the Permission Screen for a specific app on Android Marshmallow? question is asking for permission for an app, while I am asking for the list of apps with location permission.
Open App Permissions on Android programmatically? is asking for the screen with a list of the permissions, which is closer to what I need, but still not the same. Also, there is no direct answer.
To address the first answer and all possible next answers: I am importing correctly android.provider.Settings.
ACTION_LOCATION_SOURCE_SETTINGS is Location settings, but I need Location permission settings.
- ssh "permissions are too open" error
- How to open the Google Play Store directly from my Android application?
- How to get screen dimensions as pixels in Android
- How do I use sudo to redirect output to a location I don't have permission to write to?
- How to programmatically open the Permission Screen for a specific app on Android Marshmallow?
- Open App Permissions on Android programmatically?
- How to request permissions from a Service in Android Marshmallow
- App permissions on Android Marshmallow in PhoneGap
- Go to My app's App Permission screen
- Android: Permissions deny in marshmallow cause crash