ionic g pipe search-filter not working in ionic 52020-05-22 ionic-framework pipe ionic4 generate
I tried to create a pipe filter by using following cli.
ionic g pipe search-filter
but I get this error message.
ng generate pipe search-filter --project=app More than one module matches. Use skip-import option to skip importing the component into the closest module.
ionic g page pages/login works well
Please let me know how to fix the problem in creating new pipe.
ionic g pipe search-filter --module app
- Ionic 4 - Pipe could not be found
- How can I pipe stderr, and not stdout?
- Show Other page on a single page for web in ionic 4
- Can't run ionic 3 build because of this strange issue
- disable menu on login page ionic 4
- (Ionic v4 + ionic-tooltips) -> Can’t bind to ‘ngIf’ since it isn’t a known property of ‘div’
- How to display Ionic Tabs on all pages?
- Add an Ionic page into another Ionic Page - Ionic 4
- How to properly import the pipe in ionic 4 and angular 7?
- Using Pipe in a component in Ionic 3 does not work