PyCharm 2020 does not see files in relative path2020-05-23 python pycharm ide filepath
PyCharm 2020 does not see a file in a relative path, it works only for me if a set up the absolute path
I have tried all answers from Pycharm does not see files in relative path with ../
I marked the root directory as source root, but it's still not working.
I tested this with other editors and everything works fine there. Is this a general problem with PyCharm?
From what I saw from the post you referenced, the guy uses: '.../something/it.png'
I use in my Pyglet programs this formatting and it works: 'something/it.png'
- bash: pip: command not found
- Running unittest with typical test directory structure
- Why is "1000000000000000 in range(1000000000000001)" so fast in Python 3?
- How can I open files relative to my GOPATH?
- Pycharm does not see files in relative path with ../
- Extract file name from path, no matter what the os/path format
- PyCharm error: 'No Module' when trying to import own module (python script)
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- Import a module from a relative path