Why compiler display error on one project, and not on the other for the same libraryt CDMarkdownKit?2020-05-23 ios swift xcode cocoapods
I have two projects: FS and IL.
For both of them I use
Swift Language Version 4, cocoapod lib
CDMarkdownKit and different Macbooks.
In podfile.lock there is the same version:
- CDMarkdownKit (1.2.1)
Now when I compile it on FS I got an error:
but on IL project everything compiles fine without error in the same place:
I have no idea what makes the difference. Could you help me with this?
Looks to me that in the first case you don’t handle the ‘default’ case into the switch, and that’s why the compiler tells you to be more exhaustive in handling all the cases. In the second case you actually have default: break, which does the trick. Handling all the cases or adding the fallback ‘default: break’ should do the job
- Updating to latest version of CocoaPods?
- "Use of undeclared type" in Swift, even though type is internal, and exists in same module
- Swift Beta performance: sorting arrays
- iOS app with framework crashed on device, dyld: Library not loaded, Xcode 6 Beta
- Why is Swift compile time so slow?
- Using a dispatch_once singleton model in Swift
- No such module 'RestKit' with cocoapods and swift
- Can I target multiple Xcode/Swift versions with a single Cocoapod?
- Xcode 8 Beta 3 Use Legacy Swift issue
- Compiler error: Method with Objective-C selector conflicts with previous declaration with the same Objective-C selector