Recently I have been getting bombarded with form submissions from IP addresses outside of our scope of business. Is there a way to disable a form submit button based on a users location via IP?
We're currently using Wordpress utilizing Ninja forms, however I'm stuck on coming up with a solution to achieve this and am looking for any suggestions I can get.
Maybe try to use something like Google reCaptcha?
- How do you disable browser Autocomplete on web form field / input tag?
- How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- jQuery AJAX submit form
- How can I remove a specific item from an array?
- Prevent users from submitting a form by hitting Enter
- How to prevent buttons from submitting forms